Roger’s Gardens is always a great escape, but this summer is a must-visit with an array of great events and workshops, including the below fun.
SUMMER WORKSHOPS TO CHECK OUT:
- Children’s Garden Series | Birdhouses for Backyards Workshop with Cathy McEntire – Saturday, May 21 at 10 AM & 3 PM
- Succulent Driftwood Workshop with Onita Castillo & Rex Yarwood | Sunday, May 22 at 10 AM SOLD OUT & 2 PM
- Summer Floral Workshop with Kristen Silka | Saturday, June 18 at 10 AM
- Children’s Garden Series | Designing Hummingbird Swings with Cathy McEntire – Saturday, June 25 at 3 PM
- Herb Window Box Workshop with Steve Goto & Rex Yarwood | Sunday, June 26 at 10 AM
- Succulent Moss Wall Basket Workshop with Onita Castillo & Suzanne Hetrick | Saturday, July 9 at 10 AM & 2PM
- Children’s Garden Series | Summer Garden Journals & Potted Veggies with Cathy McEntire |Saturday, July 23 at 3 PM
- Orchid Arrangement Workshop with Onita Castillo & Cathy McEntire |Saturday, August 6 at 10 AM
Roger’s Gardens believes that beautiful living environments are about a celebration of nature, sustainability, and emotional and physical health. As a family-owned business, Roger’s Gardens has been a landmark destination in Orange County for more than 50 years. They bring beauty into your home and garden. Located directly across from Fashion Island in beautiful Corona del Mar, California.